Delicious Tex-Mex style roll up with Ranch dressing mix in a creamy sauce with olives, green onions, red and orange bell peppers, diced green chilies, cheese and cilantro.
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- pkt. Hidden Valley Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4-oz. can diced green chilies
- 2.25-oz. can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup diced yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 spinach wraps
- Combine all the ingredients and spoon onto spinach wraps almost to the edge. Roll up jelly-roll style as tightly as possible, especially...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen