Amazing pasta salad recipe reminiscent of bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwiches. This one uses [url href="https://www.hiddenvalley.com/products/" target="_blank" title="ranch dressing"]Ranch dressing[/url], Swiss cheese, turkey bacon and radiatore pasta.
- box radiatore pasta (bow-ties)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (torn)
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 lb. turkey bacon (cooked and broken into ½-inch pieces)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 slice turkey bacon (cooked and broken into pieces for garnish)
- Cook radiatore pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water several times to stop the noodles from further cooking. Place in large...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen