Quick, easy and delicious home-baked bread for the breadmaker. Serve for either breakfast or dinner! This recipe makes a 2-lb. loaf.
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 4 1/4 cups bread flour (NOT all-purpose flour)
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter (cut in slivers)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tsp. Fleishmann’s bread machine yeast
- 1 cup raisins (separate before adding)
- Layer ingredients in bread canister in order listed, except the raisins. Start breadmaker on regular basic bread setting. At the sound of...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen