These rainbow cream cheese cookies are soft and chewy and so fun to make! The kids absolutely love them and they are so easy too!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- gel paste food colouring, assorted colours
- In a large bowl, or in a food processor or stand mixer, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic