Popular Thai street food that is perfect for weekday dinner.
- 300g chicken breast (sliced)
- 4 handfull mix vegetable of your choice (cut to small bite size )
- 3 150g pack Straight to wok noodles (I used Ribbon rice noodles)
- 3 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbs dark soy sauce
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 pinch white paper and salt
- 11/2 tbs corn flour (mixed with 1 1/2 tbs cold water)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 500 ml boiling water
- Firstly have all your ingredients ready to hand. Add in a drop of oil into a large wok or frying pan. Add in the garlic (careful not to...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky