These rich, decadent brownies are terrific to take to NASCAR races, soccer games, tailgating parties or backyard barbecues. They're made with Hershey's chocolate syrup in the batter and Hershey's chocolate chips in the fudgy icing. These irresistible brownies will get you're motor revving!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened (1 stick) )
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can Hershey's syrup ((see note below))
- 1 cup chopped nuts ((I used walnuts))
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ((1 stick))
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs. Add syrup and beat again. Add flour slowly; then increase speed until thoroughly mixed. Stir in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen