Quinoa Pancakes that are light, fluffy, and healthy too. All the boxes ticked!
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk, lowfat
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- butter, or oil, to grease the pan
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl mix together buttermilk, oil, egg...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments