Quinoa Greek Salad is a flavorful and filling side dish that you can feel good about! Add chicken and you’ve got the perfect lunch or dinner.
- 1 cup tri-color quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Rinse 1 cup quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Place in a medium saucepan and set aside. Bring 2 cups chicken broth to a boil. Add to quinoa...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments