This Quinoa Granola recipe makes for a healthy snack or appetizer. And guess what: it's gluten free!
- 1 cup alter eco rainbow quinoa, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons unrefined cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 4 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 alter eco dark coconut toffee chocolate bar, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Allow...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic