Quinoa Chicken Salad is a delicious main or side that can be accustomed to fit your taste. Make it your own!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, save some for garnishing the dish just before serving
- 1/3 cup homemade vinaigrette dressing
- Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the black beans, corn, red onions, red pepper, chicken and parsley. Pour the homemade...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments