Quinoa Cabbage Salad is healthy, tasty, and incredibly easy. A perfect main or side dish.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup homemade vinaigrette dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except the vinaigrette and mix together. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss well. Taste to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic