Quinoa avocado salad made bright and earthy with fresh tomatoes and sweet corn. Taste those last few bites of summer in this fantastic salad!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup organic frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons organic honey, or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a saucepan, and season with salt. Add the quinoa and reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook until the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic