A traditional Mexican dish done quick and easy.
- olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 pound top round beef (sliced thin (or flank or skirt steak))
- 2 poblano peppers (cut into thin strips)
- 1 medium onion (cut into strips)
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 lemon (or lime)
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 4 flour tortillas (or 6-8 corn)
- salsa (for serving)
- Put a large skillet on at a setting between medium high and high. Add enough olive oil to fully coat the bottom the skillet. Use thin...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks