Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding will become your 'go-to' recipe when it comes to easy comfort food at the end of a long day. Enjoy!
- 55 g self raising flour
- 55 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp whole earth peanut butter (each)
- sprinkle of dark chocolate
- squeeze of honey
- In a bowl, mix your self raising flour, cacao powder, melted butter, honey and egg. Whisk until silky smooth. Split the mixture in half...
- Get the full instructions at The Recipe Bible | Low Sugar recipes for all ocassions