You’ll love the flavor and convenience of Quick Chili Lime Shrimp. This dish is so easy to make and super delicious too!
- 16 ounces shrimp, (medium-sized) cleaned and deveined
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- juice from one lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the shrimp with the chili powder and lime juice. Let sit for 5 minutes. In a medium sized frying pan,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments