Quick Chicken Curry - an easy Indian chicken curry you can make in minutes, even on your busiest night! Grab some naan at the store and you’re set.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, let come to room temp while cooking
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil to the pan, swirling to coat. Add chicken and onion. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic