Quick Apple Crisp is a great recipe to get your kids to help in the kitchen. Quick, easy, and amazing!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 4 medium apples, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, or cinnamon
- Stir the brown sugar, oats, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, cinnamon and salt together in a medium bowl. Cut in the butter until large...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic