Chicken tenders, potatoes and vegetables all cooked together in one skillet.
- 4-6 chicken tenders (or 2 small boneless skinless breasts)
- 1 russet or Idaho potato (cut into bite size pieces)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion (cut into large strips)
- 6-10 fresh Asparagus spears
- 2 medium fresh zucchini (rinsed trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes (cut into appx. 3/4 inch cubes)
- 4 large cloves garlic (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Put the chicken in the microwave to thaw out. Cut the potato into bite size pieces. Put a skillet on at medium high and swirl in a couple...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks