Need some quick and easy apple desserts recipes? Try this Apple Crisp - just 20 minutes of prep for a mouthwatering treat the whole family will love!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats, (not quick-cooking)
- 48 ounces apples, such as empire, gala, or braeburn, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix together flour, brown sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in a large bowl. Cut the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments