Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies are a decadent way to celebrate Fall. Delicious, any way you look at 'em.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, high quality
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic