Pumpkin Tiramisu makes an easy fall dessert for any get-together. It'd be a big hit at Thanksiving this year!
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can pumpkin puree, (15 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups espresso coffee, or strong coffee, chilled
- 34 ladyfinger cookies, (savoiardi)
- Place the mascarpone in a large bowl and stir to loosen. Set aside. In a double broiler or heatproof bowl set over a small pot of...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic