These lovely blondies are filled with pumpkin, white chocolate chips and sprinkles and start with a [url href="http://www.pillsbury.com/products" target="_blank" title="pillsbury"]Pillsbury[/url] Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix!
- 2 boxes Pillsbury Perfectly Pumpkin cookie mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2/3-3/4 cup milk or cream
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- bag white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the cookie mix and ½ cup sprinkles in a large bowl. Add oil and eggs and stir to combine. Stir in the milk...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen