Pumpkin spice toffee cookies are best enjoyed with a cup of coffee on a crisp fall day. Talk about a perfect stolen moment!
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups nestlÉ® toll house® pumpkin spice morsels
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside. In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments