This homemade pumpkin spice granola is so easy to make - pair it with some yogurt for the perfect healthy breakfast or snack! You’ll love the extra crunch of pumpkin seeds.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons <a href="/recipes/pumpkin-pie-spice-recipe/">pumpkin pie spice</a>
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, not pie filling
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Combine the oats, cashews, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. In...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic