Gluten free waffles made with winter squash and loaded with sweet spices make for a delicious start to any day. Make ahead for a quick grab breakfast.
- package waffle or pancake mix (I have made this with Pamela's, GF bisquick and a store brand GF waffle mix.)
- 1 cup cooked squash
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup cashew cream
- 1 teaspoon lavender honey (Don't have lavender honey? No problem regular honey works too. )
- In a mixing bowl whip squash with vanilla and egg until fluffy. The more cooked the squash the fluffier it will be. Whip in spices. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Natural Jenn