Super pumpkin-y pumpkin cake! You're going to love how much pumpkin Stephie packed into one wonderful cake.
- 1/2 homemade yellow cake mix, 3 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup homemade vanilla pudding mix
- 3 eggs, one with egg yolk and egg white separated (you will need both)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan. Set aside. Measure out 1/4 cup of the cake mix. Set aside. In a large bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic