Pumpkin Sheet Cake is a unique cake with distinct flavors. Pumpkin and lavender make this cake extra special.
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lavender flower buds
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- For the Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 15” x 10” x 1” jelly roll pan with butter; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic