Pumpkin pull apart bread muffins will be your new favorite thing about fall. From gooey, pie-like center to flaky layers, these babies have it all.
- 2 16 ounce packages refrigerated flaky biscuit dough, like "grands" biscuits
- 1 cup pumpkin, (canned)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Open both cans of biscuits and start pulling the layers apart. In a medium bowl, whisk together the canned...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments