Pumpkin Protein Bars are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast. Easy to make, and so healthy!
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 3/4 cup egg whites, about 6 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup truvia
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, plus 2 teaspoons
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, spraying with cooking spray. In a large bowl, stir together the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments