These delicious cinnamon rolls are filled with pumpkin, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and taste just like eating miniature pumpkin pies! Fabulous for a holiday breakfast.
- pastry for a double crust pastry shell
- 3 tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Roll out pie dough into 2 rectangular forms. Spread with butter. With a regular knife, spread a thin layer of pumpkin over top of the...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen