Pumpkin Lassi is a great healthy breakfast you can enjoy before your holiday meal. Wonderful!
- 1 cup pumpkin, not pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt, do not use greek yogurt, you want a thinner style
- 3-4 medjool dates, seeds removed, or 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon green cardamom, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- Add all ingredients except garnish to blender and mix well. Pour into glasses and top with a sprinkle of ground cardamom and pumpkin...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic