One of the most scrumptious hummus recipes you'll ever taste. This one is loaded with pumpkin and spices to give it an extraordinary flavor. Gluten free and vegan.
- 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 whole garlic bulb (top cut off and roasted)
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 15-oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2-2 tbsp. tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. tamari gluten-free soy sauce
- about 1/8 cup water (or reserved garbanzo bean liquid)
- Cut top of garlic bulb to expose the top parts of the garlic. Place in 350° oven or toaster oven for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, drain...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen