Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danishes are desserts, breakfasts, brunch items.. you name it, these little bakery treats are where it's at. We're ready for Thanksgiving now.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- egg wash
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. Roll out pastry into a large rectangle. Cut the pastry...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic