Pumpkin Cookie Dough Turnovers have a drizzle of white chocolate. With the pumpkin and cinnamon, you'll completely fall in love!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cool whip, thawed
- 1 package puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 pieces white chocolate, melted
- cinnamon sugar, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or a silicone liner; set aside. Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic