Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding brings a comforting pudding to Pumpkin Week. You'll be amazed at this healthy dish.
- 1 cup almond milk, or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- For the Pudding: Add coconut milk, Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup maple syrup, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice to a bowl....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic