These luscious breakfast croissants start with crescent rolls! Then they are filled with a pumpkin, butterscotch chip, coconut, pecan filling and rolled in cinnamon-sugar before baking. Great for holiday breakfasts.
- 4 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup granulated or powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup finely diced pecans
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2. Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice and 1/3 cup sugar. Beat...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen