Pumpkin Better Than Anything Cake is divine! This heavenly poke cake starts with a boxed cake mix mixed with pumpkin. After baking, condensed milk is poured into holes in the cake. Then it's topped with Cool Whip, Heath English Toffee Bits and Caramel Sundae Sauce. It is absolutely delightful and one of the best desserts you'll ever eat!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 15 oz. can pumpkin ((not pumpkin pie mix))
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (stirred well, before using)
- 8 oz. container cool whip
- half 10-oz. bag Heath English toffee bits ((5-ounces))
- 1/3 to 1/2 14-oz. jar Caramel Sundae Sauce ((about 5-7 ounces))
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin in a large mixing bowl until a smooth batter forms. Pour into a greased 9x13” glass...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen