Puff Pastry Taco Pot Pie makes getting dinner on the table a total snap. Bonus points: it totally works for Taco Tuesday AND One Dish Wednesday.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup corn, drained
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies, (petite preferred)
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup mexican style shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie pan. Set aside. In medium pan add ground beef. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Drain....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic