Protein Waffles are great for any meal. We're partial to them at brinner, especially!
- 1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup oat flour, (54g)
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder, (20g)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Spray your waffle maker with cooking spray and heat on the highest setting. In a large bowl, whisk the cottage cheese, egg, butter and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments