Try this Protein Strawberry Cheesecake for a decadent dessert at only 187 calories per slice. Eating healthy never tasted so good!
- 11 oz Low fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 14 strawberries (5 sliced, 9 hulled)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9" spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray. Be sure all ingredients are at room temperature...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?