These glittery prosecco truffles make the best gifts! They are incredibly easy to make and taste oh so good.
- 300 g dark cooking chocolate (good quality cooking chocolate - at least 70% cocoa (I use Green and Black's))
- 300 g double cream
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp prosecco
- 150 g white chocolate (must be cooking chocolate)
- 150 g milk chocolate (must be cooking chocolate)
- Pink edible dust (for decorating)
- vegetable oil
- baking paper
- 24 mini cases (Optional )
- Warm the cream in a saucepan on a medium heat. Do not allow it to boil. Turn the heat down when you start to see tiny bubbles. Add the...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers