Prosciutto and Veggies - Quick and Easy - 25 Minutes Max. It's super simple and easy to toss together for a busy weeknight.
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 fresh green pepper (seeded and cut in to bite size pieces)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions (or onions or shallots)
- 1 handfull fresh arugula
- 1 large roma tomato (cored, seeded and cut into strips)
- salt and papper
- 1 large pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- grated parmesan (for topping when served)
- Put a skillet on at medium and eyeball a couple of tablespoons of evoo in. While it's heating up cut up the prosciutto and the veggies....
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks