These pretzel dogs are easy to make for the perfect tasty snack or lunch - hot dogs wrapped in buttery, soft pretzel dough and sprinkled with coarse salt! Just don't forget the ketchup and mustard.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup very warm water
- 10 hot dogs, (or 6 extra-long ones)
- 10 cups water, (for boiling)
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- kosher salt, or coarse salt (for topping)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, or in a large bowl, mix together the flour, yeast, salt, 1 tablespoon of melted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic