Why go to the deli when you can make a pressure cooker turkey breast at home? Slice it thin and you can have delicious turkey sandwiches all week long!
- 4-5 pounds whole turkey breast, (bone-in)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon poultry seasoning, or italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 cup chicken broth, or turkey broth (or stock)
- Loosen the skin on the turkey breast and rub the olive oil underneath and on top of the turkey breast. Sprinkle the turkey breast with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic