Sneak some fresh moringa leaves into your diet with this Potato Salad with Moringa Leaves. A spicy sauté of moringa leaves, potatoes and a whole heck of a ton of flavor!
- 2 cups moringa
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, (and/or 1 teaspoon chili flakes)
- 3 tablespoons oil, of your choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro, to garnish
- Chop onion and garlic. Also wash off and chop up potatoes to bite sized chunks. Peel and grate the ginger. Add oil to pan over medium...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic