Great breakfast or brunch idea using shredded potatoes mixed with eggs, milk, onions, garlic, and flour, fried on a griddle and served with applesauce, ketchup, salsa or the condiment of your choice. This version is gluten free.
- 4 large Russet potatoes (peeled)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 5 green onions (diced)
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 heaping tsp. minced garlic from a jar
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free brown rice flour or Gold Medal unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Peel and shred potatoes. Place in large bowl filled with a teaspoon of salt and ice water. Allow to sit for at least an hour to remove...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen