These quick and easy cookies can be made any time of the year although we make them every year for the Christmas holidays. Potato chips in sugar cookies really work, as you'll see if you give this spectacular cookie a try!
- 3 1/2 sticks butter (softened)
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens cookies)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Blend butter to a peak; add sugar, and vanilla and cream again. Stir in flour and potato chips. Bake on greased or sprayed cookie sheets...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen