This amazing soup is the ultimate in comfort food! It uses red potatoes, onions, diced tomatoes with green chilies and Velveeta cheese. Quick, easy & gluten free.
- 10 large potatoes (peeled and diced (4-5 lbs. potatoes) )
- 1 large onion (chopped (( used sweet Vidalia onions))
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies (undrained)
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. Velveeta cheese product (cubed)
- Salt & pepper (to taste (I used about ½ tsp. each))
- water (as needed)
- freshly snipped chives (for garnish, if desired)
- freshly minced parsley (for garnish, if desired)
- Place potatoes and onions in a large pot. Add enough water to cover. Cook until tender, but not mushy. Add one can of Rotel tomatoes and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen