Portobello Veggie Sandwich is so exquisite, you won't forget it anytime soon. Try it for lunch today!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 16 ounces portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 soft bakery-style hamburger buns
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, rosemary and vinegar. Cook until mushrooms have softened, about 8-10...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic