Loaded with savory roasted vegetables and melted provolone cheese, this Portobello Mushroom Sandwich is so satisfying even meat eaters will love it. Perfect for your next Meatless Monday!
- 2 sandwich rolls
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large portobello mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 small bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat your toaster oven to 425°F. While the toaster oven preheats, place the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic